Sunday, January 6, 2008

I was tagged by Caroline

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
I have no clue where my first name came from but my middle name was for my maternal grandmother (she died when my mom was only 8yrs old)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
this morning
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
no
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
salami
5. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
never
6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs
9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No
10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
not sure
11. What is your favorite ice cream?
Cold Stone Creamery
12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Do they look me in the eye?
13. RED OR PINK?
red
14.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
not sure
15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Margaret
16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
faded jeans and slippers
17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chips Ahoy cookies and milk
18.. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the football game is on in the other room
19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
robin's egg blue
20. FAVORITE SMELLS?
vanilla, cinnamon, coconut
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
a hotel guest calling for a babysitter
22. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
baseball (at the stadium, not on tv)
24. HAIR COLOR?
Brown
25. EYE COLOR?
brown
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no
27. FAVORITE FOOD?
lots of ethnic foods
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Gandhi (we fell into it this afternoon)
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
forest green turtleneck
31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
tiramisu
36. What book are you reading now?
I'm in between books
37. What's on your mouse pad?
I do'nt have a mousepad for the laptop
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I can't remember
39. FAVORITE SOUND?
peace and quiet
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
not sure where home is... but I"ve been to Thailan and Australia
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
No
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Danbury, CT

3 comments:

Emily said...

I was names after both my grandmothers . . my first name and my middle name :-)

Cynthia said...

Do you have to be tagged to do this? It looks like fun so I think I'll do it on my blog!

Kristine said...

Thanks, Renee, I just stole this from you!