Friday, August 1, 2008

Firstborn Series

While in Germany I tried desperately to get Karen Kingsbury's Redemption series through Bookmooch... then I found someone willing to sell me the series. When she found out we were military overseas, she sent them to me free... after reading them I gifted them to another online friend.

Since then I've been trying to "mooch" Kingsbury's Firstborn series but no luck (other than two books that I mooched but were then lost in the mail). But luck would have it that because I live in the good ole South - our public library has them....

I have finished Fame and am almost done reading Forgiven.....




I love Karen Kingsbury books

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I LOVED that series! I all caught up in the Sunrise series.. just waiting for the next one to come out.

Have you read the Tuesday Morning ones? I also really enjoyed them.

Renee said...

I have now read the next two in the Firstborn series - need to find #5 at the library.....I don't remember if I have read the Tuesday Morning series - I don't seem them as coming in through Bookmooch but neither are they on my wishlist.... hmmmmmm, maybe they were actually at the post library in Germany....