Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Man of His Word


By Kathleen Fuller
Moriah's heart will only be safe with A Man of His Word

When Moriah Byler married Levi Miller, she thought they would share a long life together. She is astonished when one day he abruptly leaves the Order, and her along with it. She is hopeful that they'll reconcile, but Levi has a fatal accident. Unbeknownst to him, Moriah is pregnant.
Moriah finds herself alone and unsure where to turn. She’s reticent about trusting her heart to anyone. What Moriah doesn’t know is that Levi’s twin, Gabriel, has loved her for years, but has kept this to himself. Gabriel is a man of his word--and a man of God’s word. After another unexpected tragedy, Moriah must learn to unguard her heart and accept his love so she can be made whole again.

My Review:
I loved this book because I love a good romance story especially one that I can pass along to my 17 year old daughter with no reservations. I was immediately drawn into the characters' lives and felt connected to them despite our obvious cultural and religious differences. In addition to the love story of Levi, Moriah and Gabriel; there is another involving Moriah's brother Tobias and a feisty woman named Rachel.
Thank you to Thomas Nelson for offering me the opportunity to read and review this book; I always enjoy finding new authors to add to my "must read" list.

To read an excerpt, go here and go here to read an interview with the author.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the book and it was enjoyable, but everything sort of wrapped up a little too conveniently for me.

Renee said...

But that works for me... sometimes I like a predictable story; one that is enjoyable but doesn't require thinking.