Monday, November 2, 2009

Mailbox Monday


hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page

This week I got a book that I don't even remember requesting - Wolverine: Violent Tendencies. Dh will be reading it first and then probably passing it along to James.


From Tiber River I received The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio. I should have this read and reviewed before Thanksgiving at the latest (probably much sooner).


John, Theresa and I will be reading a book about a homeschooling family entitled: Write on Time: Arizona



And from BookMooch, I got the latest Cedar Cove Novel - 92 Pacific Boulevard.


Then on Friday, I got a book I won in a giveway at Bookin' with Bingo but then I realized I can't mention the title nor show the cover since it will be a birthday present for dh in two weeks.

Just when I thought my post was ready for posting on Monday, another book arrived on Saturday. From FSB, I got a hardcover copy of The Recipe Club

No comments: