Thursday, November 5, 2009

What have I been doing????

Monday I started my new volunteer position with St Peter's Academy as a Records Reviewer. I enjoyed meeting with Kathy and being able to give input to help continue homeschooling especially through the high school years. I am going to like this 'job'.

Tuesday night I was the good wife and went to a 'thing'. Scott and I chatted with folks he's worked with at previous assignments and had a pretty darn good dinner. And best of all - it was free.

Yesterday, I went to lunch with Betty (my friend and neighbor)at Macaroni Grill. I loved it - so much better than other chain Italian places. I will definitely be going back there in the future.

It's been a good week of school so far. John, Theresa and I are working on a new lesson in IEW and I think it's going well. Theresa has been looking forward to writing stories instead of essays.
Abigail and James are enjoying Frankenstein and I'm looking forward to today's discussion.
And then tonight I get to see my moms at church - always a highlight of the week.

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Sounds busy, productive and fulfilling. I'm glad you're having a good season.

Cynthia said...

Sounds exciting. I love the new background!

Renee said...

You're the second to comment on the new background. It will only be around for 9 or 10 more days