Saturday, January 23, 2010

Link Love

My friend RAnn at This,That and the Other Thing has challenged her readers to write a bit about some of the blogs they read. Sounds like fun and could increase readership for some.....

You Did What? -- written by Dorothy who lives in England with her "famous" husband (you'll have to read her blog to find out who he is). She writes about homeschooling, family life, church and posts beautiful pics of English towns and countryside.

Choosing Joy
--- written by De'Etta; she's the wife of an Air Force chaplain and mom of 9 living in Japan. I love following her adventures around the world, stories about her family and occasional book reviews.

The Pioneer Woman - love reading about her ranch adventures, recipes and homeschool reviews. And she has lots of contests with big prizes (although I've yet to win).

I also read the blogs of my online friends ---
Carrie has Quite the Normal Life in IL; she writes about a variety of things including Catholic book reviews.
Janet writes about teaching at Ground Level in Kansas as well as the joys of being a grandma.
And By the Grace of God, Michele blogs from Idaho about her family life and her new adventure as a Zumba instructor.

1 comment:

Romany said...

Thanks Renee,

I'm glad you enjoy reading the blog.

I must get out and take some more pictures soon.