Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today is my birthday; it's been a wonderful day. My dh took me out to breakfast (IHOP was quite tasty) and then to Starbucks. He took over History discussion with the teens much to their dismay.

I had a mostly lazy day spending lots of time on Facebook, catching up on blogging, reading a book by the pool for an hour while John and Theresa swam. I got wonderful gifts from the family - coffee from James and Abigail, chocolates from Theresa and John and a Billy Joel CD from Scott; Madeleine is bringing me my gift when she comes home on Friday as well as a special gift from my friends/neighbors.

The evening ended with a dinner of pojarski (ground turkey patties fried in butter with lemon on top), mashed potatoes and  Chocolate Coconut Almond Cheesecake.

3 comments:

Janette said...

Sounds like a dream birthday!

Renee said...

It really was Janette

7redz said...

wow! Happy Day!