Monday, November 12, 2012

A Productive Day in PJs

I decided to not get dressed this morning but get right to my to do list. I got the simple things done like the menu, grocery list (including Thanksgiving) and starting a load of laundry. I got bookkeeping and emails done for Fantasy Playhouse. The big jobs were helping a child clean a somewhat messy bedroom - I say somewhat since another child's was worse (so bad I won't even go look at it) and another was messy but doable by oneself and straightening out the hall linen closet. My kids complained it looks like something from a magazine.

 Tomorrow it's back to a regular day of school and activities.

 

4 comments:

Conny said...

that sounds great! I probably should have just stayed in my pjs today too ...

Kimberly said...

LOL, like looking like it is from a magazine is a bad thing! SMH! You are welcome to come here and make my flat look like a magazine anytime!

7redz said...

Productive PJ days are my favorite kind of day!! Next to a snow day of course- where you sit in your PJ's all day and play games and do puzzles after taking a walk through the snow and drinking hot chocolate! PJ's are my favorite!

Renee said...

Not too many snow days in AL :)