Sunday, July 20, 2008

She Always Wore Red

I have found another author to add to my reading list - Angela Hunt. I think the blurb from the back cover says it best:
Jennifer - mother, student and embalmer's apprentice- could use a friend. She finds one in McLane Larson, a newcomer to Mt. Dora. While McLane's soldier husband serves overseas, Jen promises to support McLane, then learns that her tie to this woman goes far deeper than friendship. When a difference of opinion threatens their relationship, Jennifer discovers weaknesses in her own character... and a faith far stronger than she had imagined.

2 comments:

Lesley Peck said...

I love Angela Hunt's books. If you haven't yet - read the Heavenly Daze Series by Hunt & Lori Copeland. They were sooo good.

Oh, and I'm not on Book Mooch... yet. LOL :) I had to get the book from the library. And it had a very long waiting list.

Renee said...

I'll have to check to see if our library has a waiting list for books....