Monday, April 27, 2009

Mailbox Monday


is hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page



Tuesday was hopping....... 4 books total between mail and brown truck:

The Island of Heavenly Daze came by way of BookMooch, The Note II which will be toured by FIRST Wild Card on 11 June, A Gift of Grace - from BlogTourSpot which will be reviewed this week and Enemies & Allies - Story Of First Meeting Of Batman And Superman In The 1950s (that's for my 16yo son to read and review)




The fun continued on Wednesday:

New York Debut, Memory's Gate and On the Run - all three are young adult fiction that will be toured by FIRST Wild Card in May.





Thursday was a slow day; just one book - Gods in Alabama from BookMooch.



There were still more books on Friday:
from Hachette Book Group came The Man's book which will probably be a gift for somebody on Father's Day (but shhh, don't tell him) and from Thomas Nelson Publisher I received It Happened in Italy



This was a great week for books. Unfortunately I recieved 10 books and only read 2 so my TBR pile is growing

4 comments:

Bluestocking said...

I got Enemies & Allies too! Nice!! Mailbox

Kaye said...

It Happened in Italy sounds like an amazing book. Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy! My mailbox is here

Wendi B. - Wendi's Book Corner ~ Rainy Day Reads in Seattle said...

New York Debut sounds cute, and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that The Man Book shows up!

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Marcia said...

Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. Enjoy your books!