Thursday, September 17, 2009

Have Fun Thursday



Today was a relatively smooth morning of regular schoolwork. Then I took Theresa to a 1pm appt after which we went to Sonics for Happy Hour 1/2 price drinks. I was home less than a half hour and it was time to bring John to gymnastics. He's improving little by little. As we were leaving I realized that the hour I had between gymnastics and theater wasn't enough time to cook and eat dinner so we stopped by Lawlers and brought home BBQ. Theresa, Abigail and I left early for theater because we made a detour to Barnes & Noble to pickup a book. We realized that Keyboarding is not considered "computer applications" for high school graduation and Abigail has loved loved loved playing with GIMP (she received it from her secret pal during Monster in the Closet) so she is switching to Graphic Design for her technology class. Tonight was our last early release Alice rehearsal; starting next week we will probably be going until 9pm.
Time to hit the hay.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Ahhh...half price drinks at Sonic. I love those 2-4 pm hours at Sonic too! My favorite is Diet Cherry Limeade drink.

I remember those theater nights and the longer ones the closer you get to opening night! My oldest son and I had many of those nights.

You are a busy mom, Renee!

Renee said...

Busy? Me, busy? I thought this was normal :)

Cynthia said...

Your schedule sounds as crazy as ours (LOL)!

Renee said...

Yep, it's crazy during the school year.