Monday, March 22, 2010

Future Alum of the W

I got a surprise this morning from my friend Ruth in LA - she sent me a link to Mississippi's First Alumnae Association blog and today's posting is an interview with my daughter Madeleine.




I'm so proud of all Madeleine has done her freshman year - from her scholarship to her 4.0 first semester to involvement in campus activities but most especially that as an independent young adult she has maintained her values.
I also continue each day to thank Ruth for mentioning the W on more than one occasion; it's a great school and we are working on recruiting a family at our church. Katie wants to study nursing (W has a great program) and her mom is concerned about cost (I know Katie would be a top candidate for scholarships).

2 comments:

7redz said...

Its been fun reading you blog and FB and watching her blossom, mature and grow so independant! We are proud of her as well!

Rona's Home Page said...

Congratulations!