Monday, November 28, 2011

Stealing Jenny

I can't remember what online contest I entered but I won a free copy of Stealing Jenny and am ever so glad I did. It's an excellent book and one I couldn't put down on this cold dreary afternoon. Ellen Gable's writing has improved since her last book Emily's Hope
 
Stealing Jenny is the story of two women - Jenny, a pregnant woman, happily married with children and Denise, a divorced woman, unable to have children due to scarred fallopian tubes. The book is a crime drama/thriller and it kept my attention from start to finish. There is no doubt this is Catholic fiction as there is talk of Confession, NFP and going to Mass but most of the time it's just a part of the story and not the in your face forced verbiage.

Looking forward to more works by Ellen Gable and thanks to Regina Doman (a favorite of my daughters) for the editorial assistance; a good editor can make such a difference in fictional works.

Stealing Jenny is currently on special for $2.99 in Kindle version.

No comments: