Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

I'm a little late but we had so much fun this past weekend. Madeleine came home from college on Friday; she and I enjoyed time out together for ice cream at Brusters. It was a beautiful evening; we were actually shivering a bit eating ice cream outside.

Saturday I took the girls to volunteer at Fantasy Playhouse Children's Theater Family Fun Day. Madeleine helped me at the food booth, Abigail was a princess and Theresa ran a multitude of carnival games. I forgot my camera but someone did take this pic of my princess in yellow.

While the girls were at Fantasy, Scott and John were selling Cub Scout popcorn for the troops while James helped out with an Eagle project.

Sunday was a great family day. We went to 7am Mass, went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, hung out, celebrated Madeleine's birthday with kung pao chicken and chocolate cake.

Monday Madeleine headed back to college while the rest of the family went for a bbq at the Coes. We all had a great time. It was overall a fantastic weekend.

No comments: