Sniff, sniff.... does a mom's heart good to hear such praise.
2. On a funny note, I was working on the grocery list and John tells me we need more "air pop popcorn"; wouldn't that be called just popcorn? :)
3. All my college kids had great semesters in college - Madeleine got a 4.0 again, James got As in both Honors courses and Abigail got an A in Composition I.
4. I have not finished yesterday's "to do" list yet.... but there are still many hours left in today.
5. Was home from grocery shopping before 10am and only $200 poorer.
6. College teen boys eat meals at odd times and sleep strange hours.
7. Gas prices are dropping..... paid $2.97 on post today; saw $2.95 in town yesterday.